1. Indian-American Shantanu Narayan is the CEO of 2018’s Fortune Business Person of the Year list. Narayan Technologies is the CEO of Giant Adobe. There are 20 names in this list, in which Narayan’s name is 12th.
2. The Bankers Committee, led by Sunil Mehta, has constituted a property management company (AMC) for a large number of banks to suspend pressures of public sector banks. BBB rating is the lowest in the investment category.
3.13 East Asia Summit in Singapore.
4. Abhay Thakur has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India in Nigeria.
5. In Beijing, 9th annual protection and security talks were organized between India and China.
6. The 11th India-EU Counter Terrorism Dialogue has been organized in Brussels, Belgium.
7. Fourth issue of Intex South Asia started in Kollmo.
8. According to the UBS, India’s gross domestic product growth in the fiscal year 2018-19 is 7.3%.
9. Justice Sanjay Kumar Seth has been sworn in as the 24th Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
10. Rattening Agency Fitch announces risks on macroeconomic forecasts, to keep the “BBB” rating with stable conditions at the moment. He is 12 years old when he refused to increase India’s financial credibility.
11. Central Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated another mega food park in Maharashtra.
- भारतीय पोस्टल मध्ये ग्रामीण डाक सेवक पदांच्या 3262 जागा
- नवी मुंबई महानगरपालिकेत 590 पदांची भरती.
- MMRDA मध्ये 16726 पदांची मेघाभर्ती.
- मध्य रेल्वे पुणेमध्ये 285 पदांची भरती.
- गृह मंत्रालयात 74 पदांची भरती.
- मुंबई मेट्रो रेल्वे कॉर्पोरेशन ली. 5637 पदांची भरती.
- बृहन्मुंबई महानगरपालिकेत 12 पदांची भरती.
- कोल्हापूर पाटबंधारे विभागात 08 पदांची भरती.